Friday, November 30, 2012

golden girl rules

Photobucket

For those who follow me on instagram know I took a really random, strange, road trip yesterday. I went to bed really early and woke up at 4 AM. Just woke up, wide awake, could not go to sleep. So when 7 AM rolled around I bought doughnuts and went on a road trip...

 Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket  Photobucket 

It felt so good. Open road, a camera, get CDs, coffee, doughnuts, and of course dripping golden swag. Plus not to mention that great feeling you get when you come back home. Even if you are coming back to a pile of work and a full e-mail inbox.

Photobucket

Photobucket 

And yes, the ceilings in my house are gold. I mean, how else would it be?

Photobucket Photobucket 
Photobucket

Tights (Nordstrom Rack) $5.00
Boots (Target)
Sweater (Salvation Army) $5.00 x Grandpa sweater swag
Scraf/Tank Top/Shorts


#guttersnipe that be tocking the messy pony tail like it's going out of style.

No comments:

Post a Comment