Wednesday, November 21, 2012

not at all.

Photobucket

My day was the most chill day ever. After an epic fail of a night last night, I went to my friend MJ's house and we had a good old fashion sleep over. We ate junk food, watch "The Campaign" (which is so funny), did online window shopping, then passed out.

She woke up early to make us breakfast and start making Thanksgiving dinner. I of course rolled out of bed and  headed home. I am getting some much needed work done and taking it easy.

Photobucket

Photobucket    Photobucket

Photobucket

I of course can NEVER find an outfit when I need one. And the days where I am being lazy and not going out do I finally find something to wear. Stupidest problem but such an issue.


Photobucket

Timberlands
Pants (American Apparel) gift
Shirt (Keith Haring x Obey) $16.00
leopard print cardigan gift
door knockers (Sally's) $3.50

No comments:

Post a Comment