Wednesday, July 3, 2013

less style

 photo IMG_1837_zpsd9e60167.jpg
(got this great boom box at Goodwill for $7.00 - ideal for the beach)

I don't know if it's the heat, the laziness, that summer time freedom, or whatever but I am just less motivated to get dressed. I am just not a summer time stylist. I don't put too much effort in my outfits. (Which is a good thing and a bad thing) Good because I am comfy. Bad when you have a fashion blog and you are making choices that are lacking a x factor.

I am more inspired by fall and winter. I think it's because I am a girl of layers and in the summer time it's less is more kind of attitude.

 photo IMG_1830_zps0c87215f.jpg  photo IMG_1831_zps1400418d.jpg 

I am so happy with life but the summer time state of mind but I am not really doing a lot. Just don't want to do anything. Maybe because I told myself this was the summer that I didn't do anything expect enjoy and here I am trying to fight that idea.

Oh well! Hopefully I'll just get over it and just be lazy.

But in better news; glad to be back to my natural hair color of purple.

 photo IMG_1836_zps7655fb63.jpg  photo IMG_1838_zps34408b6e.jpg 

I bought this dress last summer at Salvation Army for $5.00 but have yet to wear it. I don't know why, it's ideal for summer and super comfy. There wasn't any real need to style it. A statement piece all on it's own.

 photo IMG_1822_zpsb2cff24a.jpg  photo IMG_1828_zpsa81cf3ca.jpg 

And the sad thing is; I can not part with these little red shoes. I know they are going to die soon but I will wear them until they fall apart. I also have yet to find a great pair to replace them.


 photo IMG_1832_zps97c218f4.jpg  photo IMG_1833_zps75d65dd3.jpg  photo lessstyle_zps6c8c6e17.jpg

Dress (Salvation Army) $5.00 x Hand - me - Down Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment