Saturday, October 26, 2013

something of a remix

Yesterday j.mena and I went to the Seattle Art Museum Remix Show. It's when the public are invited to party, dance, and interact with the art at the museum. Also to be the first to see the newest/latest exhibit. We had a blast! People were also dressed up, loving all the ideas this year for halloween.

I was able to take a lot of great pictures but might save them for a separate post of some "guttersnipe inspiration". For the time being here is me twerking in various places. Because well, I've just been doing it lately...

Last Night @ SAM                                                      & a few hours ago outside my house
 photo bestfriend_zpsdcf4ddd2.jpg photo boyfriend_zps1141b11a.jpg
(The Best friend's Instagram)                                            (The boyfriend's Instagram)

On a fashion note. I got a Nordstrom Gift Card for my birthday (Aunt's are the best!) and since our Nordstrom now has a Top Shop, I was able to get these amazing high waisted acid wash jeans. So glad I bought them in stores instead of online. WARNING - Top Shop clothes, especially their pants, run small. Super small. I usually wear 30 x 30 and got these in a 31 x 32. Just a little #guttersnipe tip.

 photo IMG_3297_zpsc9241a07.jpg  photo IMG_3295_zps74f8e4b4.jpg

 photo IMG_3373_zpsb0337789.jpg  photo IMG_3368_zps6f08a16f.jpg 

Also - a super cute DIY project is taking a scrap of fabric and tying it into a bow on a pearl necklace. Bam! That's it.

  photo IMG_3378_zps142bb53f.jpg  photo IMG_3377_zps89648f12.jpg 

 photo something_remix_zps09645afc.jpg

Converse x Top Shop via Nordstrom Jeans
Pearl Necklace ($1.00) x sweatshirt (Salvation Army) $1.29

No comments:

Post a Comment