Thursday, November 21, 2013

5 things I am in love with... right now

5. Oversized gray sweaters
 photo large_zps3089aa27.jpg
I've been craving these lately. Gray is one of my favorite colors (hard to believe) and the oversized look is not just trending but also ideal for even the coldest of winters. Layer up!

 photo large-3_zpsa2fbe579.jpg
4. "Street Ninja" Style
Black is the new black. It's not a new idea or anything but it's most def the "cool thing." I've never been worried about being cool let alone looking cool HOWEVER wearing all black is an ideal resort when you truly feel like you have NOTHING to wear. I described it on my twitter as so:
There is a new fashion trend among Seattle girls. I call it "street ninja apparel" #AllBlackEverything WITH #ALittleBitOfGold #guttersnipe
 photo large-5_zpsbdcc9a41.jpg

 photo large-4_zpsf40fb72f.jpg
3. HAIM
They have been my favorite new band in awhile. Been bumping their CD for sometime now and doesn't get old. Best way to describe their music as so:
Most frequently compared to Fleetwood Mac, HAIM's sound has been described as "nu-folk-meets-nineties-R&B"[3] and "music that sounds like it was written on a lakeside retreat attended by Stevie Nicks, John Waite and En Vogue".


2. Thanksgiving
 photo large-2_zps80c07230.jpg
A holiday I think people over look (mostly because of the god awful history behind it) but for me I am thankful for it because it's a nice pause before the Christmas rush. Now, don't get me wrong: I LOVE Christmas! Absolutely CRAZY about it. It's my favorite time of year but come on people! Don't tired it out. Can't we just eat some turkey and 7-Up cake first?!

1. The Xbox One
 photo large-1_zpse3b09d85.jpg
Surprised? So am I.

BUT Ladies and gentleman; don't stress when your love one is too busy playing this to hang out with you. I, personally, am loving it. Don't get me wrong; I love my boyfriend. But screw ladies' night it's about to be ladies weekend!

Oh and because the boyfriend got an Xbox one I got his old Xbox 360. So truly, it's a win-win.     

No comments:

Post a Comment