Thursday, November 21, 2013

that coat

 photo IMG_3809_zpsdba97796.jpg


Haven't been able to do any style posts because I've been:
a.) sick
b.) busy

I am working on a new blog with my best friend j.mena. It's a social blog about Seattle called "2 girls walk out of a bar" There's no post yet... but we are working on them. The project/the blog is to show people a whole another side of Seattle's social scene. All the happening weird art shows, events, concerts, and actives that go down in this fine (overlooked) city. That "going out" isn't just for the weekends. And you don't always have to go to the bars. There's more out there you know!

 photo IMG_3806_zpsf9b4788f.jpg  photo IMG_3807_zps8751d526.jpg 

For now I've been working non-stop and enjoying my days off.

Today was freezing cold! But it wasn't rainy; an ideal day to wear this fantastic leopard print jacket my mother got me last christmas. It not only keeps me warm but is super stylist. My mom has great taste. I got it from her. (p.s. it's where I got these great boots from too. She owns them, I just borrow.)

 photo IMG_3799_zps55ebda1b.jpg  photo IMG_3805_zpseccb6965.jpg 

Today was yet another prefect explain of a #guttersnipe golden rules:

 photo IMG_3808_zpsf136e9da.jpg  photo IMG_3810_zpsc0c44f14.jpg    photo thatcoat_zpsbc980ef7.jpg

UNIF Leopard Print Jacket x beanie (freebie)
boyfriend's sweatshirt x leggings (American Apparel) $16.00
Boots (Sorry mom! Will return them)
Necklace (Forever 21) $4.50

No comments:

Post a Comment