Sunday, February 16, 2014

5 things I am in love with... right now

Just got back from a trip to San Francisco and of course I caught something. Coming home just to be sick sucks. (If you have yet to notice I have the immune system of an 80 year old.)

With that said here is a list of 5 things I am in love with right now:

5. Candles
I've been all about them lately. Maybe it's because of the winter time blues but candles are prefect for this time of year.

 photo IMG_4519_zps2dbd87aa.jpg

4. Mean Girls
It's my one of my favorite movie of all time. (Next to Casablanca and Clueless) Hard to believe but the 10th anniversary of the film will be in April. Ugh. If that doesn't make me feel old... (Haha! I hate when people say that. I don't mind feeling old or getting older. It's life people!) Anyways - Mean Girls is the shit.

 photo Mean_Girls_movie_zpsa6c0bd86.jpg

3. Zara
Although I find it too expensive - it's truly a great place for inspiration for my own creations. We just got one in Seattle haven't visited it yet but look forward to it.
 photo change_zps1dec52e1.jpeg


2. Uniqlo
Now here is one of my favorite stores! It's also a bit pricey but the ideal shop for basics. We don't have one in Seattle (yet...) but I had a blast visiting it while San Francisco.
 photo uniqlo-store_zpsea5f91a4.jpeg

1. Fashion Police
I am obsessed with this show! It's the best way to see what everyone is wearing, all the red carpet gossip, and being able to follow Fashion week. Not to mention Kelly Osbourne is my style icon.
 photo rs_300x300-130603170305-FashionPolice_300_Landing_zps67bab894.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment