Sunday, August 24, 2014

5 things I am in love with... right now

Packing for LA so excuse the lack of posts.

But here we go. What is my trending topics.

5. Miles Teller
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dude is fine as hell to me. Not to mention he has some sexy scars. Yes, I am a freak. I think scars are beautiful. Or maybe I am just awesome. Hard to tell sometimes.

4. The West Wing
 photo The-West-Wing-article-the-west-wing-13143566-1552-1027_zps00fce338.jpg
I get easily obsessed over TV shows. When I think about past moments I think "Huh, who was I dated at the time?" and "What TV series was I binge watching?" That's my life. In a nut shell. Whole season on Netflix

3. This hair
 photo tumblr_n9abi0mLuC1qku8oso1_500-1_zps66dd5cd1.jpg
It's very tempting...


2. Fall Fashion
 photo wmagseptember3_zps56d26eec.jpg
It's that time of year, the January of fashion. Getting all the magazines, taking notes, and have a billion tabs opened on my computer right as I type this. It's Christmas for us Fashion Nerds and Divas.


1. King Avriel
 photo img-holdingkingavriel_135105128313jpg_guides_hero_zpsb02f8741.jpg

This girl is a beast! She kills me. From her production to her lyrics. So glad I found her because her EP Thesis is the ideal soundtrack from someone moving to LA.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment