Friday, September 5, 2014

bruised lip

There is a nightclub here in Seattle called Q. It's a wild nightclub. One that should be in a movie. My friend Gabby loves this place, I however, am indifferent about it.

Don't get me wrong. I love clubs. More importantly I love dancing. However - although this club has the best DJs that come through it's the people that I can't stand. Do guys really think girls are here just for them. I mean truly and honesty all I came to do was once thing - to dance!

 photo IMG_7635_zps0fdbec72.jpg  photo IMG_7636_zpsf1bdc0ba.jpg 

I don't drink, so no I don't want a drink. And I don't smoke, so no I don't want to smoke with you. I just want to dance. So Gabby dragged me out to see a DJ called Moon Boots (yeah, I thought it was a made up name too). Great DJ, now a fan of his work, but I shortly had to dip because well... people were getting annoying. Till then though, I was having a blast!


 photo IMG_7621_zpsdd4a7253.jpg photo IMG_7615_zpsc6450298.jpg 

I've also been playing around with lipstick lately. Usually I don't wear it in the summer but always make sure to make it a fall accessory.

  photo IMG_7640_zps96aa942b.jpg  photo IMG_7641_zpsd6321fbb.jpg  photo burisedlip_zps1696034b.jpg

Boots (timberlands) x Pants (TopShop)
Shirt (Goodwill) $2.50 x Jacket (H&M - SALE) $10

No comments:

Post a Comment