Wednesday, January 7, 2015

5 Things I am in Love With Right Now

 photo IMG_3171_zpsf023ce92.jpg

5. Blue Hair
I have had so many different hair colors in my life and I always love the one I have currently. So right now - I love blue hair.
 photo IMG_3604_zps81f1da95.jpg

4. Grilled Cheese
 photo IMG_3920_zps5f6a6738.jpg
I am broke. Like hella super, uper broke. So grilled cheese sandwich is my best friend in the whole wide world right now. Simple, easy, but best of all cheap.

3. Los Angeles Stories by Ry Cooder
 photo LosAngelesStories_zps8414f637.jpg
I'm a book nerd and have been able to read a lot more living in LA oddly enough. Guess because I am working as a full time writer; I read for inspiration. This book was given to me by a family friend for Christmas. It's epic, chalk full of wild random tales of LA living. Just what this Seattle girl needed while staying in this city.

2. D'Angelo & The Vanguard
 photo DAngelo-and-the-Vanguard-Black-Messiah-Album-Review-FDRMX-1024x576_zpsbd52324b.jpg
This album is proof that R&B is alive and well. Without a doubt is the sexiest thing ever. It's been awhile since I could play an album all the way through without skipping a song. This is that CD. (Hella random - but I want to make out to every single song.)

1. 2015
 photo drake-2015_zps65c799b7.jpg
I mean it's only January and I oddly enough have never really liked this month but if this new year is anything like the last 6 months then I am so fucking excited for this year. Odd numbers are the best.
      

No comments:

Post a Comment