Friday, December 22, 2023

Baby, maybe it's a comeback

I have no idea why but lately I've been feeling the urge to blog about fashion again. Maybe because I'm living my life like the Carrie Bradshaw meme without even meaning to. 




I'm home for the holidays and my mom took these photos of me working at our kitchen table. But I had a double use for wearing this coat. One; is to look like an icon and two; it's frecking freezing in my parent's house. My dad really likes to cosplay he still lives in Ireland. 

Either way, I made a new header for the blog. It was made quick and dirty and on my iPhone. But maybe that's my vibe seeing as I know I want to come back here but not sure for why or how. I just know; I missed it. And I needed the distances away from it. 


For so long, I felt no one cared about this blog and I for sure always hoped it would gain traction. It did experience some mild success but 20-something Rose is very different from 30-something Rose. For example; when I was 20 I said I didn't care but deeply cared about what people thought and said. But now? 30-year-old me says I don't give a fuck and truly don't give a fuck.

I love writing and I love fashion; so! Coming back here just makes sense. It's my two passions and a great way to get out of this two-year writer's block I'm currently in. Yes, you read that correctly; TWO YEAR writer's block

I might be typing into the void but also, I'm really OK with that too. 

Now, I don't know if I will be posted as much as I used to. I do have a full-time job (writing for TV) and I travel a shit ton for work and family, but it's nice to just dip my toe back in it. 

So far I already posted about my favorite 2023 fashion moments and this post. So look at that! A bitch is on a roll! Let's see where else we can go...

No comments:

Post a Comment