Sunday, December 24, 2023

x-mas eve

This blog (which was neglected for years) is riddled with photos with watermarks or missing links. Looks messy. However! I do not have the time, patience, bandwidth, or a single care to fix them. It's kind of retro I think, dare I say grunge even?! Highlighting the internet of the past. Which reminds me; do kids these days even know Photobucket?! The OG iCloud for storing photos. 

Today being Christmas Eve means a day of last-minute shopping and seeing friends for a quick hangout session. So I'm leaning heavily into my femme tomboy style; cute and comfy. I've also heard it being called "uncle daddy." Which is a sexy vibe. I'll go into the fashion comps soon!


And since I'm back to fashion blogging, I'm really interested to see how my style has changed and what is a staple. Off the bat; it's Femme Tomboy. Pairing funky sweatpants and fabulous faux fur jackets. 

     

I'm also clearly trying to figure out how to take photos of what I wear and how to lay it out. I used to be fluent in HTML but that clearly has gone out the window. 


Either way! What won't change is the breakdown. And yes I've included links because I'm not a gatekeeper shit.

Sweatpants: Abercrombie & Fitch (Black Friday Deal) $35

Bag: Telfar x Melissa

Shirt: Kirkland baby! 6 pack for $24.99 

(And I like to wear the shirts backward because I like a high collar)

Button-down shirt: GAP Hand me down from my mom - Free!

Coat: Brown Faux Fur Goodwill Find $20

Sneakers: Nike Dunk Low

No comments:

Post a Comment