Friday, December 29, 2023

Let's Face It

 I don't wear a lot of makeup but for some reason; I own a shit ton. When I go back to LA, I will be doing a deep cleaning of my bathroom of products that I don't need or use. However, I am a massive skincare girlie. I do battle with stressed induced eczema breakouts and uneven skin tone so I like to feel clean and fresh and healthy. And truly, who doesn't? So please enjoy a list of my favorite skincare/self-care items.

(ALSO PLEASE NOTE: I'm literally a nobody. So NONE of this is sponsored. No one is paying me to say any of this. This is purely me taking a hard stance on never being a gatekeeper. Your friendly neighborhood blogger trying to put y'all on game!)

Favorite Skincare: Anything iNNBEAUTY Project! I was turned on to this brand by a lovely woman who worked at Sephora. Did you know not all brands are eczema-friendly?! Thankfully, I can say that iNNBEAUTY has been great for my eczema prone skin. 

Skincare Highlights from iNNBEAUTY include: Green Machine Serum and SLUSHY and 10 + 10 Moisturizer 





Favorite FacewashYouth To The People - It's also simple, clean, fresh, and great when my skin is having eczema flair ups. It makes for an easy, wonderful everyday facewash.



ANOTHER Favorite Facewash: Drunk Elephant's Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser - This facewash is fabulous for those tougher breakouts and when I wear lots of makeup. Really cuts through everything while still being super gentle. 





OTHER Favorite Skincare Add-ons: INKEY List's Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Hydrating Face Serum and Collagen Booster Firming Peptide Serum ALONG WITH BYOMA's Brightening Serum and Clarifying Serum





Favorite Skincare Accessory: MakeUp Erasers - All you need to do is to get one of these erasers nice and wet and POOF! Like a freaking magic trick, it takes off all your makeup. 
























Overall the BEST hand/bomb cream; First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair - I could eat this stuff if I could! I love how thick and rich it is. Also; eczema friendly. Obviously though when I'm having a really bad break out I avoid everything but even on the worst days, this stuff still reigns supreme. 

Best for travel and nap accessory: Holler and Glow Gettin' Steamy Heating Eye Mask - these are a recent find but I'm obsessed and will never stop using them. They are great for a little mid-day nap but really clutch for traveling and sleeping on planes.





No comments:

Post a Comment