Tuesday, January 16, 2024

DIY: Red It and Weep

 Since I'm still partaking in a no-buy 75-day challenge, I'm having a lot of fun with DIYing and updating the clothes I already own. Doing so makes something slightly old feel fresh and new again. I highly recommend going back into your Goodwill pile and seeing if you can breathe new life into something. 

I saw these red letter statement shirts while doing my normal Pinterest doom scrolling and thought; yes, please!




In recent years I have found myself avoiding statement tees or shirts with phrases on them. I felt like it was something I had grown out of. But that's the fun thing about personal style; you never know when you, yourself will bring back an old trend. And since I'm in a place right now where I am embracing any and all inspiration, I thought, "Why not?! Just do it!" 

If anything, I can always put the shirt behind a frame and call it art.




 All you need is a shirt, an iron, and letters. I found these iron letters at Michael's. And like my last DIY, do whatever you want! Have fun with this! You can clearly see I was hamming it up with this one.






No comments:

Post a Comment