Saturday, March 26, 2011

glitter isn't always gold, but rain is always wet.

I don't know why this title. Maybe it's because yesterday was sunny and beautiful. An actually nice spring time. And today it's pissing rain. BUT Anywho...

Last night was amazing! I went out bar hopping with my friend Kia. She just turned 21 so we had to do it right. And by bar hopping I mean, going to bars watching my friends drink, mean being DD and ordering vodka and cranberry without the vodka.

Randomly it turned into an epic night. Neumos was having a free 90's dance party with various Seattle DJs. So Kia and I danced the night away. I love it when fun things happen without planning.

Today is going to be yet another fun night. Youth Speaks Seattle is having their Youth Slam Finals tonight at town hall. Doors open at 6:00 PM/Show starts at 7:00 PM. So be there or miss out on an amazing poetic evening.

shirt - (St. Vincent De Paul) $0.99
sweater - (goodwill) $8.50
jeans - (Nordstorm Rack) $7.00
belt - freebie
shoes - Jordan One's
necklace - (goowilld) $1.99


Rings
heart one - freebie
middle ring & fangs - gift

No comments:

Post a Comment