Saturday, April 30, 2011

crave: timberlands

I crave fashion like I crave food. I'll get my mind set on an item, a trend, an idea and it becomes a craving. The second spring started for some reason I craved a pair of Timberlands. I didn't want to get a pair because they coast so much money!

However the thrift gods heard my wishes and I found a pair!

Ah! So beautiful.

You might be thinking "You bought Timberlands at the start of spring, what are you thinking?"

Well I believe they make a great spring/summer time boot. Plus they last a lifetime! They will be broken in just in time for winter. Plus living in Seattle, you need boots for the spring time rain.

Floral Sweater - (Freebie: Sweater Exchange Party)
Tank Top - (Target Pack) 3 for $5.00
necklace - (Goodwill) $1.99)
Belt - (St. Vincent De Paul) $1.00
shorts - (Goodwill) $3.00
tights - (Nordstorm Rack: $4.00)
BOOTS - (Nordstorm Rack: $85.00)*

*This is WITH tax

OK.... YES $85.00 is A LOT for a guttersnipe. However, compared to how much they usual coast, a pair of timberlands can run you about $150.00. These one's were on sale and were in the men's department. Sometimes it's OK to be a "consumer" you just have to be smart about it. Think before you buy and make sure it's worth it!

Tricks of the trade. Help for the hustle.

Now: some music.

No comments:

Post a Comment