Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Daiso!

I started this blog because I love fashion but don't believe it should coast an arm and a leg. As the motto goes: "Ballin' on a budget, we make broke look good."

However, fashion isn't the only place where I try to cut corners and save. That talent or skill spills out in my everyday life. For example one of the best places on earth for me is the Daiso Japan store where everything (or other wised marked) is a $1.50.

You read that right. Only a $1.50! And this store has EVERYTHING.







Of course my problem is when I go, I find things I didn't know I even needed. Warning: It's highly addictive.

I love this place because it's cheap and a great place for gifts for everyone and anyone. I went the other day because I was looking for a house warming gift for my sister and her roommate. Found some amazing kitchen items!

This place gets a HUGE Guttersnipe stamp of approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment