Saturday, July 16, 2011

DIY: Sleeveless Button Up Shirt

This is a fairly simple and easy DIY, so why not post it. I was doing some online fashion surfing and stumble on Motel Rocks. A really cool online store. I fell in love with almost everything but of course, I don't have the money to be spending on clothes right now.

One of the items I feel in love with was this Denim Sleeveless Shirt:

It was $70.00 but now $18.00.... Somewhat of a deal but being a guttersnipe I thought: "I could go cheaper." And I did!

Step one: Find a men's button up (I found mine at Salvation Army)


Step two: Turn the button up inside out. Seams showing.


Step three: Cut on the outside seam of sleeve. Then repeat on the other side.


Step four: My favorite step. Wear & Enjoy!


DIY Sleeveless shirt - (Salvation Army's men section) $3.00
Belt - (St. Vincent De Paul) $1.00
Shorts - (Goodwill) $3.00
Shoes - (Goodwill) $1.99
Necklace - (Goodwill) $1.99
Sunglasses - (Nordstrom) $10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment