Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday Dinner

Yesterday was crazy! (Crazy good of course)

First I had to wake up early to drop my friends off at the airport, ran some errands, then got lunch with Miss Robin Park, then went home and DID NOTHING! That's right NOTHING. I loved it!

An event that is rare and hasn't happened in a long time.

I literally painted my nails, made myself lemonade, and watched TV yesterday. I got a good solid 4 hours of doing nothing, really relaxing. Before of course going balls to the walls at Shaprece's EP release party. Which was mind blowing! If you missed it, YOU MISSED OUT. Such a wonderful and great show.

Now of course I didn't get to sleep until 5:00 AM. So I am trying to take it easy today. Which is why I am going to have a lovely Sunday Dinner with my sister.



boots (Nordstorm Rack) $20.00
dress (J.Mena gave to me) Freebie
jean vest (Found at a party) Freebie
necklace (Target) $1.99

So here is the crazy thing, my hair is really thick. There's a lot to handle, so I just got a hair cut and for some reason it's curly now!!

No curling iron, no product, NOTHING. This is my hair at it's most natural state... It's so strange.

Sunday Dinner Sounds:

No comments:

Post a Comment