Monday, August 22, 2011

Fall(ish)

It's pretty warm outside but extremely overcast. And since today is my first day back at work, I am OK with this nasty weather.

Today I went with an outfit that is office friendly and Fall inspired. Since my last post all I can think about is Fall fashion. All the September issues are coming out and New York Fashion Week is just around the corner. So much excitement!


Shoes - (Salvation Army) $1.50
Pants & Belt - (Forever 21) $25.00
Shirt - (H&M) $6.00
Jean Jacket - (Goodwill) $3.00
Necklace - (Target) $1.99

(My hair looks really orange today...)

Side note: My best friend J.mena and I went thrifting this weekend and I found some amazing goodies. Because of that I have two new NYLON Challenges, so keep on a close eye on future updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment