Saturday, August 27, 2011

Queen of S'mores



Tonight looks like a really promising night! I am going to be working this show in the woods and my job (besides having a blast) is being the Queen of S'mores. Helping people make the prefect combo of graham crackers, marshmallow, and chocolate. (My secret: put the chocolate inside the marshmallow!)

I love my job! So... to be the Queen of anything you must look the part. So here is me in my best Queen S'more attire:

Timberlands
Jeans - (H&M) $7.00
Tank Top - (H&M) $6.00
Sweater - (Goodwill) $1.70
Necklace - (Target) $1.99
ALSO! Purple Lipstick which I am in love with is by Mac. It's called "Up The Amp"

I will make sure to take lots of photos and try very hard to update my Twitter. Because if you haven't notice... I am really bad at letting the world know every single details of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment