Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hearing Wedding Bells (in sneakers)

For those who know me I am a very strange hopeless romantic. I can be a sap one moment then someone who find true love a total joke. For right now I find love and anything sightly romantic sicking.

(I go through many phases.)

However, yesterday I went to my dear friend's wedding: Maya & Ela!! First off, it was the sweetest wedding ever! It was so gross how much love their was. Best part about the wedding was that both brides (Yes, BOTH BRIDES. Gotta love a gay marriage :) wore sneakers. So they wanted everyone to dress it up however they want. So I of course showed up wearing this fantastic outfit:

I felt like an 80's barbie.

Shoes - (Gift) Jeremy Scott ADIDAS
Tights - (Nordstrom Rack) $4.00
Dress - (St. Vincent De Paul) $5.00
Belt - (Forever 21) $7.00
Blazer - (Salvation Army) $2.50

Congrats Maya & Ela! You guys have become my closet friends. I love you both. I hate how much in love you guys are but it makes me believe in love again. I wish you too nothing but the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment