Sunday, October 9, 2011

When all else fails: Keep it simple.


After a very hectic week it's nice to take it easy by not getting too fancy with my outfit. I still have to work today but it's fun work. (I get to go shopping at thrift stores for movie props. I mean really... I was born to do stuff like that.)

Now the thing about fashion is that it doesn't always have to flashy, loud, and out there. It can be simple. For example: the little black dress, flats, skinny black jeans, the "Rebel Without a Cause" white t-shirt, etc.

My biggest fashion tip is when you wake up in the morning and you've tried on everything and I mean EVERYTHING. Stop, breathe and keep it classic. I believe your closet is telling you to just put on a t-shirt and jeans or a oversize sweater and leggings.

You don't have to be a shop stopper every day. Sometimes being simple is the prefect show stopper. Try it out.


PLUS: You can always jazz it up with jewelry and accessories

boots - (Melrose Trading Post) $35.00
pants - (Nordstrom Rack) $12.00
oversize sweater (Target) $6.00
scarf - (Goodwill Outlet) $0.25

No comments:

Post a Comment