Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Tomboy

First off -- It's been a crazy month. I mean CRAZY month.
  • I got a new job!
  • Meant Yelawolf (You know just walking down the street in Seattle)
  • Went to Chromeo show (Shout out to my sister for getting me the ticket)
  • Will be sending my birthday in New York
  • Found out I will be preforming Bowery Poetry Club at the end of this month
  • And finished a promo video that my client LOVED
I like to think all this awesome stuff is happening because it's my birthday month. So you know.


Now back to your normal program...

It's no secret I love men's fashion. If I could I would design men's clothing and lately I've been finding myself helping my guy friends get dressed. Because let's be honest: there's nothing sexier than a well dressed man.

I grow up with a very well dressed Irish father. And anyone who knows my father knows he is always the best dressed man in the room. He is never seen looking a messy but always a clean cut gentleman. He has a huge influence on the way I dress and present myself. So thanks dad!


So today being a crispy sunny fall day I thought I would be a bit of tomboy. Why should the guys have all the fun?!

Timberlands (Nordstrom Rack)
Jeans - (H&M) $7.00
Sweatshirt (Los Angeles Goodwill) $4.00
Belt - (Salvation Army) $1.00

No comments:

Post a Comment