Friday, December 9, 2011

Fabric & Skulls

Some eye candy from the fabric store:


Yesterday was my first time to actually doing some Christmas shopping. This year I am going to try and make some Christmas goodies for my friends & family. I've been using the sewing machine a lot lately and I am so addicted! It's a prefect way to unwind (no pun intended) from the long day.

I of course can not show you what I am making because a lot of my friends read this blog (Nice try Guys!) But I promise to have 3 new DIY for other great christmas gifts.

This was my uniform yesterday:

fo-Alexander McQueen
shoes - (Target) $30.00
leggings - (American Apparel) $16.00
shirt - (my father's old shirt)
scarf - (Le Frock) $10.00

I fell in love with this scarf when I saw it. I have a thing for skulls and I also love how it looks like the Alexander McQueen scarfs.

No comments:

Post a Comment