Friday, May 18, 2012

5 things I am in love with... (right now)

5. Neon nail polish
I've been trying to take extra care of nails lately. Making them look pretty with some bright neon colors helps.


4. Pairing food with fashion: Miss Moss
It's a very strange trend but I am really loving it. Find out about it on Honestly WTF. But for some eye candy go straight to the Miss Moss blog.




3. New Haarlem No 9 by The Bonds
This scent is my new jam! Every single time I wear it, men, woman, even babies stop and asking me what I am wearing. Love it! Best part about The Bonds line there's a scent for everyone.


2.  Lianne La Havas - Forget
It's become kind of my anthem this past month. Hold so true to my heart and current state of mind right.


1. Summer 2012
I know. I know. I already posted about it last time, but I still can't get over how excited I am for it!




No comments:

Post a Comment