Friday, November 2, 2012

buying music


Getting shit done before I run away for a week. (Yes, I am hiding away for a week.) Had a show last night, was suppose to get work done but my girl j.mena took a sick day so we went shopping. Thrifting. What we do best.

Back to work. Then off to a birthday dinner. (I am never done celebrating my birthday)



Side note: I purchased 3 CDs today. Yes, I buy CDs. I like the idea of actually having something to hold on to and read. It's the music lover and pack rat in me.

The purchases: 
macklemore & ryan lewis - The Hesit
NaS - Life is Good
and Kendrick Lamar - good kid, m.A.A.d. city

All were worth the price. I believe in supporting artists and supporting GOOD music. So I only buy GOOD music. You should too.

 

little red shoes (hand-me-downs)
Jeans (Levi's) $15.00
Body Suit (gift)
Scarf (H&M) $5.00
Hoodie (H&M) $20.00
Jacket (Salvation Army) $2.50

Guttesnipe Tip - Go shopping at places like goodwill now for the after Halloween deals. Buy costumes for next year maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment