Wednesday, November 7, 2012

DIY: Detailed Collars

Running away Going to be away for a week. Excuse the lack of posts. Check out the tumblr if you need a fix. BUT here's a brand new DIY

I really love the trend of a detailed collar. It's one that has been around awhile now and I was thinking of ways to spice it up or keep it "fresh" in my book. This is one of the ideas I came up with. This is what you'll need...


Supplies:
Needle & Thread
Small beads (Any Shape. Square ones are the best for this)
A shirt with a collar (a blouse if you will)


 1. Very simple. Thread the beads on the shirt and sew them in place.

2. The secret is to start off with one at the tip of the collar. then add on. Going from 1 then 2 then 3 then so on.

 3. Another tip is thread the rows of beads together on one string instead of sewing each individually. Like pictures below.

4. Repeat on other collar.

5. Then my favorite step: Wear & Share!








No comments:

Post a Comment