Wednesday, November 28, 2012

rain or shine

Photobucket 

Yesterday was sunny and cold. But today, today is another typical beautiful wet, cold, over cast, miserable day in Seattle. So I thought it be best to not let my outfit reflect the weather too much.

Last night I watched Sleepless in Seattle for the first time ever. I know, lived in Seattle my whole life and never watched the movie. Well I loved it! I am a sap for cheesy shit like that. But in all honesty the top rom-com has to be My Best Friend's Wedding. It keeps it 100.

I like to think of myself as a "helpless romantic" vs a "hopeless romantic." The differences are massive.

Oh a whole another note, my wonderful friend Gabby gave me a late birthday gift: Unicorn earrings.

 Photobucket 
When I saw these I was speechless, which is hard for me ever to be. If you know me, you know unicorns are my spirit animal. It's the girliest/dumbest thing about me. I just love unicorns. Plus these earrings are banging. You can't even hate.

They paired with today's outfit perfectly.

Photobucket Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket  

"brass knuckles" iPhone Case
Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

I love this cardigan. I found it at Goodwill during the glitter sale. Super cozy and very versatile.

Photobucket

Pants (Topshop) $40.00
Shoes (Nordstrom Rack) $20.00
Shirt - actually a dress (Topshop: Sale Item) $7.00
Cardigan (Goodwill) $2.50
Necklace (Salvation Army) $2.00
Unicorn Earrings - Gift from Gabby

Photobucket
instagram: missestelle

No comments:

Post a Comment