Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 is the new 2012

Photobucket

I posted about my personal 2012 on the intern archives, as well as my most played music this year. I also am posting pictures of 2012 on the guttersnipe tumblr.
Photobucket
I have no plans this evening. Which I love. I am going to go with the flow and see what happens. I think people put too much pressure on what to do for New Years and this year I didn't want to stress about it. I just want to be surround by people who I love and care for.

Of course I am going to have a crazy wild outfit! But that's just second nature to me. I could be in a death by glitter 80's prom dress drinking apple cider watching 200 cigarettes in someone's apartment for all I care. I just know I'll be one happy girl/guttersnipe!

Photobucket 

Be safe. Be smart. Drink Responsibly & have fun! See y'all in the new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment