Monday, December 24, 2012

it's all about eve.

Crazy how much changes in a day. Your morning starts off one way but your night flips into something else. I had one of those days yesterday. A good morning that rolled into an OK evening then the next thing I know turned into a shade of awful. So I of course had to do the one thing that makes me happen (besides eating ice cream) going out with friends and dancing it off.

 Photobucket Photobucket 

On the bright side: Today is a new day. And not just any day, but Christmas Eve. I love this time of year so I am going to be happy, positive, and watch a "White Christmas" while baking cookie and wrapping gifts with my family.


Because if there is one thing the movie White Christmas taught me was "The best things happen when you're dancing..."(the best advice)

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

Shoes (Dr. Martens) $40.00
Leather Leggings (American Apparel) $16.00
Leather Print shirt (Salvation Army) $2.50
Shirt (Nordstrom Rack) $5.00
Necklace (goodwill) $1.00
vest (freebie)
earrings (gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment