Thursday, December 20, 2012

what your bones are saying

First off: My "What I want for Christmas - The Movie Buff" gift guide is up on Miss Crew blog for you read & share. Click here to check it out!


My friend Liz saw me today and asked if there was something wrong. I laughed and asked why she thought that her reply was priceless: "Well I mean why else would you wear those earrings, timberlands, and a necklace with a skull and crossbones? I mean you are too sweet to look that mean."

PhotobucketPhotobucket

It's funny because I was in a bad mood when the day started. And I literally throw this outfit on and who knew my subconscious kicked in and took control. But of course as the day went along, things slowly turned for the better.

Photobucket


Now? I am getting started on my christmas DIY. Oh! Know I love working with gold spray paint..

 PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Timberlands
Jeans (St. Vincent De Paul) $7.50
Shirt (hand-me-down)
Hoodie (H&M) $20.00
Necklace (Blick Art Store - Think it was suppose to be a tree ornament. Oh well!) $3.50
Vets (Freebie - Found it at a party)

No comments:

Post a Comment