Wednesday, January 2, 2013

beautiful frost x mini DIY

Photobucket
(taken by the_intern)

These first few days in the new year have been beautiful. Cold but beautiful. What people don't know is Seattle IS the most beautiful place when it's sunny. It's rare thing, but so worth seeing first hand.

DIY x License plate necklace

Photobucket

Anyone who has ever gone through my photos on my phone would think I was strange. Well, reading this blog you must by now know how strange I am. The point being; I have a thing for name a.k.a. "vanity" license plates. I basically use my camera phone for that (and of course my instagram lifestyle) So it makes sense for me to have this necklace.

Supplies:
pilers x gold chain ($3.50 - bead store) x ROSE license plate ($2.50 - Magic Mouse Toys)
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket  
PhotobucketPhotobucket

It's really, just that easy.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

jordan spizike
topshop jeans x topshop sweater
leopard print shirt (goodwill) $4.00
army jacket (army surplus) $5.00
beanie (goorin brothers)

No comments:

Post a Comment