Sunday, January 6, 2013

ended up somewhere wonderful

Photobucket

I went to the most wonderful show/club/art show/event this evening. It was a circus of visual art, music and dancing. I can't explain it but it got my creative juices going. I can't explain it.

Photobucket

I posted a few pictures on instagram but doesn't truly do it justice. I snapped a lot of pictures with my fancy camera. Here's a few to help you get an understanding of what exactly went down.

Photobucket  Photobucket 
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket  Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket 

But even those photos don't even do it justice. Oh well! Just had to be there I guess.

Photobucket Photobucket 

Also, always remember, next to a great smile and confidence, a camera is one of the best accessories.

  Photobucket

Floral Dr. Martens ($40.00) x Black Milk Leggings
Sequin dress (vintage store) $9.00
Leopard print jacket (gift) x DIY golden car necklace 

No comments:

Post a Comment