Thursday, April 11, 2013

kind of a fan

 photo IMG_0336_zps65c5b1ed.jpg photo IMG_0364_zpsfa6cac07.jpg

I like the Chicago Bulls. And it's not just because I want to marry Derrick Rose so my name will be Rose Rose or the fact that I calling being 23 my "Jordan Year."

Actually. That is pretty much why. But also because I think they are a great team. I am a little bit of a basketball fan. Well, I am a Chicago Bulls fan. Yeah, I'll openly admit it. I am one of "those people."

In other news; this week has been awesome. Had a bunch of really successful shows, people brought me flowers, had some bomb ass food, as well as saw Jessie Ware and Tyler The Creator both live. I am happy.

 photo IMG_0360_zps79ca4651.jpg photo IMG_0363_zps9aef8bba.jpg 

And now off to see one of my personal heroes: Janeane Garofalo.

 photo kindofafan_zpsdc5f377b.jpg

Pants (hand-me-downs)
Shoes (Target) $6.00
Tank Top (Forever 21) $14.00
Hoodie (H&M) $20.00
Jean Jacket (Goodwill) $3.75

No comments:

Post a Comment