Tuesday, November 5, 2013

5 things I am in love with... right now.

5. Pendleton
Fucking expensive as shit but when found at a thrift store it's worth it's weight in gold. I also saw a pair of Nikes and Doc Martens with this infamous pattern on them made me want it even more. Might buckle down and get a pair.
 photo pendleton-x-dr-martens-collection-0_zps934243c8.jpg

4. Interview Magazine
It's recently become my new favorite. I always buy it at my Pike Place Newsstand, great read for work/the bus. I like how big it is not to mention endless inspiration in it as well.
 photo interview_magazine_w_1_zps8c767afd.jpg

3. Jerseys
Still on this trend. I think it's because I have yet to find one I want. Hockey! I want a hockey one. The ILL American one I really wanted was too expensive as well as out of stock. My boyfriend doesn't understand. But I like it!
 photo 3421216_zps629998f7.jpg photo 3100302_zps2b7e492e.jpg

2. instax mini 25
I love my new camera! I forgot how sweet and nostalgic polaroids can be. Tiny moments capture it a developed on the spot picture.
 photo 3cba2780000001275961748_zpsaf781c4a.jpg

1. red flats
My beloved, amazing, one-of-a-kind, so so so sad to see them go but they had too go little red flats are dead. Dead, dead, dead. I had to get rid of them. They were literally falling a part. So I am on the hunt for a new pair! This might take a long time (it might not) because those shoes were priceless! One of a million. My favorite hand-me-downs, hands down.
  photo IMG_5496_zps0d2ec473.jpg   

No comments:

Post a Comment