Tuesday, December 3, 2013

if it was any simpler

It's freezing.

 photo IMG_3908_zps5d7b11d6.jpg

It's almost snowing here. Which I am not too excited about because Seattle shuts down if it even snows less than an inch. 

For the time being I've been working like crazy. Most def forgetting about personal time and self care. I am trying to get better with that. My self care includes wearing sweats, eating chocolate, and watching HBO's VEEP.

More importantly it's Christmas time! Which I love. Makes me happy to remember it's the most wonderful time of the year. Cheesy. I know.

Now more MORE importantly this blog is 3 years old! I missed the anniversary because of how busy I got with the Thanksgiving weekend but I will be writing up a be-lated birthday post soon.

 photo IMG_3892_zpsc5f5f367.jpg photo IMG_3890_zps74865ec2.jpg 

Style Update - I've been loving Lorde for awhile now. She's not just a talented artist but a mother freaking beast all round. I love how simple and easy her style is. It's that "I didn't try but I did try" vibe.

 photo IMG_3903_zpsdbd09433.jpg photo IMG_3902_zps5406b4d5.jpg

 photo anysimpler_zps9cdcd14b.jpg

Blouse (H&M) $3.00 x Jeans (Goodwill) $10.00
Shirt (Hand-me-down) my mother's x necklace (Goodwill) $1.00
Timberlands

No comments:

Post a Comment