Tuesday, April 26, 2011

OBSESSED: Lykke Li

I was first turned on to Miss Lykke Li by my best friend Jackie. She came to Seattle back in 2008 and we missed her show because we didn't know who she was. NOW we are curse the fact that we didn't know better.


She is a folk, pop, indie, sexy, and sweet tiny little thing. She has a voice like a dusty summer morning. I love her. And I am glad to see she is getting so big, I am not one of those people that are like "Yeah! But I knew her like ten years ago.." No. I am always happy to see artists blow up, that's the point isn't it!


Her scene of fashion is unbelievable amazing. It's like a pixie hippie. Very Stevie Nicks. It's thrown together, but looks great. Never trashy or like she's trying too hard. Great style for the summer time....





No comments:

Post a Comment