Thursday, June 30, 2011

Playing catch up

This post is a post filled with updates and me playing catch up with things I forgot to post. So please, enjoy some of the joys of the past.

Here are some photos of Seattle's 2011 PRIDE that I forgot to post:







My dear and talented friend Shaprece is having her EP release party this Saturday at The Crocodile July 2nd. Here is the LAST & FINAL promo video edited & shot by yours truly:



Then finally this is the outfit I actually wore yesterday.

Shoes - (Payless) $5.00
Jeans - (Target -- Sale) $7.00
Shirt - (My mother's -- H&M)
Necklace - (Target -- Sale) $1.99

ALSO: Shot out to Alex who spotted/recognized me awhile back at the Blue Scholars Neumos show. Thanks for you're kind words and liking my poetry! I get to tell my mom she isn't the only one now!

No comments:

Post a Comment