Wednesday, August 31, 2011

NYLON Challenge: Redefined Refined

Yes yes y'all! I have another Nylon Challenge. This one I did the same times as the "It's in the Jeans" so all the clothes you are going to see were found at the Goodwill in Shoreline.

So this is my third NYLON Challenge but my first one actually doing a whole outfit. The reason why it took me so long to post because I was trying to figure out how to design the layout. But instead of trying to be fancy I am just going to do super easy and formal.

Here's the layout in the magazine:

Once again great style, ridiculous prices. So I hunted and found some gems for half the price. Please enjoy:


Dress #1: $8.50 - - - - - - - - Dress #2: $12.00
Both Belts: $2.99

Bag #1: $12.50 - - - Bag#2:$4.75 - - - Bag #3: $8.00
Shoes #1: $9.00 - - - Shoes #2: $7.00 - - - Shoes #3: $4.50


Shirt #1: $4.50 - - - Shirt #2: $2.50 - - - Shirt#3: $3.00
Skirt #1: $6.99 - - - Skirt #2: $4.99 - - - Skirt #3: $8.99

I hope this layout isn't too confusing. I am still working it out. But yeah, once again, inspired look for half the price. In fact half the half price!

Another reason why I am posting this is because I just got the newest issue of NYLON so I am ready to get going on the next Challenge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment