Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"a woman's will"

Whoa. Life is so wild right now! I have my art show at the end of month. Got a job offer, upload one of my poems from my first book of poetry, working on two short films, and I've been ask to do a TED talk. Yeah that was just the highlights from one week.

So life is wild. That only means one thing: wear leopard print.



leather leggings - (American Appeal) $16.00
Leopard print shirt - (Salvation Army) $2.50
bandana - (99 cent store) $1.00

Also here is my video for "a women's will." Shout out to the lovely & amazing Janae Jones for shooting it for me.


Now let's me just break something down right quick. Life has it's ups and it's down. And right now I would say I was on a "up." It's been amazing and great to share but let's be honest I don't think I would be this happy if it wasn't for the great people I am lucky enough to be surrounded by. My family, my friends, my co-workers, poets, etc. It's been an honor to have such a dope community that loves me and supports me. I guess I just wanted to talk a moment and say Thank you.

Thank you for being there for me, thank you for keeping me humble and strong, thank you for pushing me, and thank you for being you!

NOW... it's my job to send all that love right back into the world!

(OK. I promise my super cheesy moment is over now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment