Tuesday, October 30, 2012

strange patch work

Happy Halloween Eve (& my birthday eve)!

Now that's out of the way, some of you might of saw this on my instagram. Well it's finished and I am sporting it today.

It was a boy's camo shirt I bought at the goodwill outlet. There was a massive hole in the shirt, so like any good guttersnipe I didn't discard it. I bought the shirt for 75 cents and found some left over fabric scraps.



 Side note: I love these shoes. They make me feel like a little witch. Which is prefect timing right now.


Shoes (NYLON Grunge Challenge) $4.99
Tights (Nordstrom Rack) $4.00
Shirt (Goodwill Outlet) $0.75
Earrings (Beauty Supply Store) $3.50

I don't know if I am going out tonight but if I do I will make sure to post my Halloween Costume. But best believe I might not be posting tomorrow because it's my mother freaking birthday!!

Another reminder - It's #dreamboatTuesday on the tumblr today

No comments:

Post a Comment