Saturday, November 24, 2012

5 things I am in love with... right now

5. "exercising"
I am one lazy ass guttersnipe. My only form of exercising is dancing which I do as often as I can (whether it's a night out on the town or in my room) HOWEVER I bought a pair of running shoes and have been going for walks and working on running which has been really nice. Let's see how long this will last...
Photobucket 

4. John Waters - Role Models
I am a book nerd and I love reading. I am also a massive John Waters fan! I copped this book at the beginning of the summer because I heard John Waters was going to be at Bumbershoot (he signed my copy!) and it's such a fascinating read.
Photobucket 

3. Angel Haze
I read an article about her in Rolling Stone as well as NYLON and after seeing her in the "Iron Fist" BET cypher I was truly impressed. Quickly downloaded her mixtape and I have yet to be disappointed.
Photobucket 

2. Leftovers
Thanksgiving is over. But the food ain't. I am so thankful for leftovers. Pecan pie, gravy, mashed potatoes, etc. You have no idea how many different ways you can dress up a turkey sandwich.
(I like how this and number 5 are on the same list.)
Photobucket

1. Christmas time! Holiday Season.
If you know me, you know I love this time of year. It doesn't matter what you celebrate or how you do, I truly think this time of year is magical and beautiful. I am all about spending it with family and friends. I am also a massive fan of gift giving. But I am all about gingerbread houses, trees, peppermint, twinkle lights, but no snow. Sorry, not a big fan of snow....
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment