Tuesday, January 7, 2014

5 Things I am in love with... right now

New Year! New things to love! Here we go.

5. Bob's Burgers
I don't know why but I love this show. It's freaking strange, the humor is questionable, but I can't stop watching it. I like weird shit and this show is the weirdest.
 photo upfronts2013_bobs_burgers_zps0a8637e6.jpg


4. Rose Gold
I mention this already but it's becoming my new favorite color this year. Maybe it's because my name is all over it.
 photo IMG_4178_zps6a956378.jpg photo IMG_4177_zpsd805c364.jpg

3. Reading!
People don't read enough. (Reading reddit articles do not count!) I mean books; reading actually, physical, books. One of my favorite places in the whole wide world is Elliott Bay Books. It's like my Breakfast at Tiffany's.
 photo book_zps82a5a8d5.jpg

2. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
I am craving one... right now...
 photo Melting-grilled-cheese-Moms_zps187afca7.jpg


1. Beyonce
The album almost came out a month ago and I still can't playing it. It also helps that she has music videos that are so hard to look away from. *I woke up like this*
   photo dd0f91c0_zps10584b5f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment