Thursday, December 13, 2012

directly mellow

Photobucket

Other than the bus that I was on was hit by a car, my day has been very mellow. Which helps because I am going to see Mellow Hype (Hodgy Beats & Left Brain from Odd Future) tonight. I have a feeling it's going to be better than last night's show.

Photobucket

In other news two different people today say my shirt and both said "Rose, you are John Hughes movie." I mean, best thing anyone could say to me. (Other than "Rose, here's a lifetime supply of ice cream." Someday. Maybe.)

Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket   

Yo! I am rocking a grandmother scarf today. That's right. I am wearing something my grandmother made me and my mom did not make me wear it to be nice. I like it!

Photobucket

Jordan Spizike
Tights (Nordstrom Rack) $4.00
Shirt (SOMETIMES Clothing)
Hoodie (H&M) $20.00
Army Jacket (Army Surplus Store) $5.00
Yellow Grandma Scarf (yee boy)

*And yes. I am rocking shorts with tights in the winter time. I mean I am a guttersnipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment