Tuesday, September 17, 2013

boom.


 photo IMG_2759_zpsf0e1845e.jpg

It's soup weather! Went out yesterday and got a bomb bowl of ramen. T'was my highlight.

**Guttersnipe Tip: As you know I am all about taking shortcuts when it comes to fashion (buy bracelets and make them into hoop earrings, turning old cardigans into new ones, etc.) here's another cheap trick!

 photo IMG_2769_zpsf5c62314.jpg photo IMG_2776_zps3ce86ff5.jpg 

Turn leg warmers into knee high socks! It's simple really. All I did to make sure they looked like knee high socks was to wear boots and them tuck them into my socks regular socks. And then there you have it!
 photo IMG_2790_zps362da806.jpg

As Cher from Clueless would say "Pretty groovy huh?"

It's funny when you buy new clothes and you just abandoned the rest of your closet. Wearing yet again a Phillip Lim piece. But I mean how could I wear it?

 photo boom_zps5c890283.jpg 

Boots (Macy's) $20.00 x Leg Warmers wore as Knee High Socks (Macy's) $7.50
DIY high waisted shorts x BOOM Sweater shirt (Phillip Lim for Target)

No comments:

Post a Comment