Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy Birthday #Guttersnipe!


I can't believe it. But it's true. This blog is ONE YEAR OLD.

A year doesn't seem that long when you think back upon it, but it kind of is. Strange to think how much my style, personal goal for this blog, and my life has changed in a year. I know for one thing, my mission for cheap fashion will not change. I will forever shop at Goodwill and Salvation Army. Best believe that!

BLAST from the Past




Do It Yourself!:
This may not seem like a big deal to anyone else, so excuse me getting all mushy, but this is somewhat surreal. I just remember a year ago my friend asking me why I don't have a fashion blog and that I should share my shopping secrets. Well here it is, going strong.

I only hope to expand and go further. Thank you for all the love and support!

xoxo
Queen of the Guttersnipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment